I can be contacted several different ways.
* You can email me. I check my emails often and I promise I WILL answer your email.
* Visit my Christine M. Irvin Facebook page. I use this Facebook page primarily for socializing, but I do add some writing things to it on occasion. I keep telling myself I need a FB page just for writing. So stayed tuned; it might happen someday...
* Visit my Stitches 'n Pearls Facebook page. This page has almost nothing to do with writing, but it's another way to connect with me. My daughter makes beautiful, one-of-a-kind jewelry, and I like to do other crafts. We feature these items on this page. Please come and "Like" us.
* Connect with me on LinkedIn. As you can see, I use social media a lot, or at least I'm trying to increase my "profile on the Web." One way to accomplish that is to have a LinkedIn account. This account is strictly for writing. Please connect with me.
* Follow me on Twitter. Also, as part of my endeavors to be more connected, I do have a Twitter account. Bear in mind that it's rarely used, but maybe, just maybe, if you Tweet ME, I just might TWEET you back. Ya just never know!
* Check out my boards on Pinterest. I "pin" lots of things: stuff about books and writing, ideas for crafts, recipes and foods, stuff for the garden and around the house, and DIY.
* Visit my Etsy shop. My daughter's beautiful jewelry is featured in our Etsy shop. Come, take a look!
* Read my book reviews on the Christian Children's Book Review website. I write book reviews of Christian children's books for this website.
* Read my book reviews on the Book Reporter website. I review books, both fiction and nonfiction, written for adults, on this website.
* Read my book reviews on the Teen Reads website. I review books, both fiction and nonfiction, written for teens, on this website.
* Read my book reviews on the Kids Reads website. I review books, both fiction and nonfiction, written for kids, on this website.
* Read my book reviews on Amazon.com. You can read my reviews of books, both fiction and nonfiction, written for both kids and adults, on this website.
* Visit my author page on Amazon.com. In addition to reading my reviews on Amazon.com, you can also visit my author page there.
* Visit my Stitches 'n Pearls Facebook page. This page is set up for my crafts as well as for my daughter's jewelry-making.
ABOUT HIRING ME:
In addition to being an author, I am a freelance writer and editor. That means, I will write for you:
* If you need something written - an article, press release, web copy, etc. - I can help.
* If you need something edited - an article, web copy, book, etc. - I can help.
* If you need something proofread - an article, web copy, book, etc. - I can help.
Contact me for more information.
ABOUT PURCHASING MY BOOKS:
I have included descriptions of each of my books on my "Blog" page. If you're interested in buying them, three of the craft books are listed on the Scholastic webpage: MILK CARTON MANIA, EGG CARTON MANIA, and PIPE CLEANER MANIA. I'm not sure where you can purchase CRAFT MANIA, other than on Amazon.com or sites like that. I couldn't find it for sale anywhere else on the web, and I don't have any extra copies to sell. ISAAC THE FROG can be purchased from Sprite Press, or you can purchase an autographed copy from me. THE LITTLE LIGHTHOUSE is available only through me.
Please note: I have a limited supply of signed copies of each of the paperback editions of "Mania" Craft series books, ISAAC THE FROG and THE LITTLE LIGHTHOUSE that can be purchased directly from me.
Prices for the "Mania" Craft books are $6.00 each plus $3.00 S/H per book. ISAAC THE FROG is $4.00 each plus $2.00 S/H per book. And, THE LITTLE LIGHTHOUSE is $8.00 each plus $3.00 S/H per book. While supplies last.
Please email me at email@example.com for more information about purchasing these books.